Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Pumpkin Time!






Well, we've had so much fun looking at everyone's blogs that I finally decided to start our own. My entries will not normally be this long...I promise. But I had a bunch of pictures to share. To start off with Savannah is the little hairstylist lately. Daddy was her latest "victim."

Zach's preschool went on a field trip to a little pumpkin patch nearby. He was so excited to get to ride on a school bus and pick out a pumpkin. We met him there and had a fun time.
When I decorated Connor's room (with stuff I already had) Zach wanted to know when I was going to do the boys' room. I told him not for a while...he said "That's okay, I'll do it!" And boy was he serious. He got right to work coloring (very colorful) Superman posters. Their room is now covered in them.

Connor is crawling on all fours now, and loving being able to get into everything. His favorite places are the bathroom and the boys' room. But it is nice that he can get to the playroom by himself. He's a cute little fuzzhead. Savannah still wants to "hold" him all the time, even though he weighs almost as much as she does (or at least it seems like it).

The kids are loving having it cooler now and playing in the backyard. Jacob likes to dress up whenever he can. His latest costume invention is a "ninja".

For Family Home Evening yesterday we did our now traditional "pumpkin painting." They had a great time and are so excited for Halloween!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

So cute Lauree! I can't believe that Connor is already so big and I haven't seen him yet! I'm excited to see you over Thanksgiving.

Carrie Medford said...

I love Connor's hair. You should see how long it gets before it stops sticking up.