Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Rest of the Pictures!



4 comments:

Carrie Medford said...

That's a cute idea of painting pumpkins. I'll have to try that...maybe next year. The blog looks cute!

Carrie Medford said...

Just a suggestion--make the list of websites as web links so that we can access those websites straight from your blog.

The Wilkes said...

You've finally gotten sucked into the world of blogging! I was showing pictures of you guys to Carter this morning...he totally remembers coming over to play at your house. He started talking about bringing his buzz and woody toys over there. I couldn't believe he remembered. You guys look great!

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you're blogging now! We like looking at your pics. (I like the one of Dallin with bows in his hair...good blackmail.) Will likes to watch the kids. We just carved a jack-o-lantern last night and he keeps talking about the pumpkins and it being slimy.
We're excited to see you at Thanksgiving!