We've been keeping busy doing some fun things the last couple of weeks! We're working hard to get all of Jacob's requirements done to earn his Wolf in cub scouts before school starts. While we were getting a birdhouse kit for Jacob I let Zach pick out one of these cool puzzle sets at Michael's. The pieces just fit together...he loves it! He said it was his museum for Webby (his favorite stuffed animal).
Jacob had to plan all of our meals for today using the food pyramid. He's also cooking us breakfast and dinner and washing dishes after both. What a guy! Here he is making pancakes (with a little help from mom).
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Rolie Polie Express
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LoL that reminds me of when I was a kid. you have to love those rolie polies, kid friendly bugs.
tanya
Zach, I LOVE your dinosaur puzzles!! They look so cool! And I can't believe you have a truckful of Rolie Polies--I thought you disliked ALL bugs. Do they not count as bugs?! I love you, from Grandma LeSueur :-)
Post a Comment