Grandma LeSueur came to visit this week! We had so much fun having her here. She came on Monday while the boys were at school. Grandma did Family Home Evening that night, an object lesson about doing good things on Sunday. She used a "sundae" and put lots of good things, but then poured mustard all over it.

Grandma got to see Super Connor watching his favorite Super Why...

I was so sad...something happened to my camera and most of my pictures from this week are really blurry. I need to get it fixed.

On Wednesday the boys got to miss school to do some fun things. We all went to Savannah's dance class and then to McDonald's for lunch. Connor finally made it up to the slide in the playplace, with the help of Savannah.

Then we went to the Texas Memorial Museum for a while...


Connor LOVES the ABC's right now and Grandma got her fill of it...

Savannah was Grandma's little shadow all week, and had to be next to her no matter what she was doing...

We celebrated Grandma's birthday a little early. Savannah helped make the cake!

On Friday Dallin and I went on a date. We went on a "Bat Watching Tour" downtown. It was pretty chilly that day, and even colder on the boat. But it was fun to get out and do something different for a change.

While we were gone the kids and Grandma made "ghost-es" for the trees out front...

The river was so high from all the rain we've had! There were actually rapids under the walking bridge. My kids were disappointed that they couldn't play all over the rocks like we usually do. But it was neat to see it like that! Grandma flew home on Saturday afternoon. Thanks for the visit!!!

Here is a video clip from the park. For those familiar with the Round Rock park the "Round Rock" is a little ways up the river to the right of where Jacob is standing.
2 comments:
Wow! It looks like it was an amazing visit with your mom!!! I just love her, she is ALWAYS all smiles!!!! And it is so neat that she got to interact with the kids so much, she is a great teacher!
Also, a DATE!!! Wow!!! How fun!!
Christa
Something to try with your camera... every time I start complaining that my camera is not focusing correctly and all my photos are coming out blurry my husband cleans the lens with windex, gets rid of the little kid finger prints and amazingly it works again! (I have done this so many times you'd think I'd remember and do it myself, maybe it will fix yours)
Post a Comment