Friday, March 26, 2010

It's a boy!

It's a BOY!!!

We're so excited! He looks great and healthy so far. The ultrasound was very fun because Jacob came with us. Today is his birthday, and we let him miss a couple hours of school to come. He thought it was really cool to see the baby moving all around and the heart beating. This little guy kept trying to suck on his fingers the whole time. This was the first time they've ever done a 3D ultrasound for us, and it was pretty cool. Savannah was a little sad when I told her, but is fine now because I told her we could get to work on decorating her room. I think Connor will like having a little brother.

18 comments:

Anderson Family said...

So exciting! Congrats! I love little boys :)

The Garbison family said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Melinda said...

Hooray!!! Boys are great!

Grandma LeSueur said...

Wahoo! A boy is a joy! (and FOUR boys are NOISE!!!) I love you all,
Grandma LeSueur

Melinda said...

Congratulations! Your boys are going to have lots of fun with each other. It looks like you and Savannah still get to be the only girls!

Ralphie said...

Congratulations Lauree! I hope his hair sticks out just like Connors!

Ronya said...

I knew it! 3 boys all very close in age (your baby, Russell, and our boy) . I am so excited! This will be so fun for you guys.
Tanya

Daniel and Alisha Strong said...

Yay! Another Strong boy!

Jeannie said...

Hooray! Congrats you guys!!

Stephanie said...

Congrats! That ultrasound is neat to see. You can already see his little face shape.

Melinda said...

As I said on your facebook BOYS ROCK!

Sheyenne said...

How exciting! But I have to say, those 3D ultrasounds creep me out a little! ;)

Janssen said...

YAY! How exciting.

j&krosser said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Valerie and Christopher said...

yay! another Strong boy! so cute!

Kristi said...

Congratulations Lauree!

Heidi said...

Congrats! I can't believe you are going to have 5 kids! Crazy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know I'm totally in love with my little boy!