Last night we had our "girl campout with Connor." Dallin took Jacob & Zach camping (those pics are on a disposable camera and will be posted in the future sometime). Savannah was so bummed that they got to go camping and she didn't, so I told her we'd have a campout at home...inside. She said "It will be a girl campout! But with Connor!" They loved helping to set up a tent in the family room.
And play in it all afternoon and evening.
In the morning I was so surprised to wake up at 8:00am to a quiet house. At about 8:15 Savannah came in and said "Mommy, I just can't sleep anymore." Connor had come out of his room earlier and she sent him back to bed. She said that she was waiting for me to come out. Sweet kids let me sleep in! It was a fun night!

3 comments:
You guys have so much fun!
That is definitely MY kind of camping--got the A/C, the brownies, the sofa nearby, yes.
oh my goodness, you are such a wonderful mom!!! What a fun idea! You guys are sooooo cute!!! I especially love that you got to sleep it!!! That is definitley the capper to a wonderful evening!!
Post a Comment