I have some random pictures from the day I wanted to post for journaling. For Mother's Day/my birthday I got a new kitchen table, since we're outgrowing our previous one. It came yesterday and Dallin put it together today. I love it! It matches our blinds and cabinets much better than I thought it would. It's bigger than it looks too. It seats 8 and has a leaf to seat 10. We ordered the chairs separately, since this table didn't come with matching chairs. The chairs are just like these, but in black.
The kids had a great time with the box and the foam. The bottom of the box was padded, so it was actually comfortable to play in. The little slinky Connor is playing with is his first-ever prize for filling a line on his chore chart. After he got his prize he kept sweeping and dusting every few minutes, trying to make me give him more stickers for today. Gotta love good motivation!
Savannah went to a princess birthday party this morning and had a great time. She wears this play dress almost every day lately. I got it at a yard sale for $1. Jacob had fun roller skating this afternoon for quite a while, all by himself. I'm surprised at how much he loves it and how determined he is to get better. I guess the yard sale skates were a good investment!
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Pictures from our day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love the new table. I ADORE the door signs!!
Two things- The first is that to save yourself some money you could cancel your chair order and just paint the chairs black. It would be a really easy project. Second, do you still have that box? I need a large piece of cardboard to make some scenery for my cub scouts, and I was hoping not to have to go dumpster diving. :)
What a great new table... and room to grow!!! Those door signs are tooo cute!!! I love Savannahs spelling!
Love,
christa
Wow, that is quite the box!! Fun for everyone! (and I do believe that the way Savannah spelled "boys" is how it SHOULD be spelled!) :0)
Post a Comment