This morning I went to neighborhood yard sales and got some awesome deals. I got clothes and shoes for the kids (some brand new with tags), a costume for Jacob, roller skates for all 3 older kids, and this pop-up tent and "Rocket" for Connor. I thought about saving the rocket for Christmas because it's in perfect condition, but that's 8 months away and who know if he'll like Little Einsteins by then. He LOVES them and has been happily playing all day. 
Zach has been asking to have roller skates for a while now, so he was very happy. What surprised me was how persistent Jacob was. He was out there for a long time with lots of falls, but just kept trying and trying.

3 comments:
That's awesome! I just told Steven we need to go to some garage sales. I'm not sure if you'll get much use out of that swing if Grandma LeSueur has anything to do with it:-)
how fun! I love yard sales!! and it sounds like you got a lot of great deals!
I LOVE Connor's smile in his new little "tent rocket!" And all of your roller-skaters look so cute!
Post a Comment