We've had a lot of firsts the last couple of weeks...
Connor has had the house to himself for the first time ever. He hardly knows what to do when he plays for more than 10 minutes without someone bugging him. The peacefulness has been nice, I will admit.
Connor and I went grocery shopping at Walmart on Monday and it was the first time he's gotten to walk the entire time (and not be sitting in the cart). He was really good about staying by me. If I even started to walk away he would yell really loud "Wait, wait, wait!" He was carrying a bag of snacks to keep him from touching everything, but unfortunately they ran out just as we got to the produce section. I have learned my lesson and next time I will save the snacks for the produce. There were a few apples that did not survive his visit.
Zach went to the eye doctor for the first time yesterday. His glasses will be ready in the next week or two. Stay tuned for pictures.
Dallin got a new calling at church. Tomorrow will be his first Sunday serving as the Executive Secretary for our ward.
Today was our first visit to the park since spring! And Landon's first time at the park ever. It was so nice that we took a walk on our favorite trail, played at the park, and then walked back.
Zach, who has a hard time seeing, can sense any movement from any little bug or insect on the trail. This teeny tiny frog jumped on the path in front of him.
Connor has had the house to himself for the first time ever. He hardly knows what to do when he plays for more than 10 minutes without someone bugging him. The peacefulness has been nice, I will admit.
Connor and I went grocery shopping at Walmart on Monday and it was the first time he's gotten to walk the entire time (and not be sitting in the cart). He was really good about staying by me. If I even started to walk away he would yell really loud "Wait, wait, wait!" He was carrying a bag of snacks to keep him from touching everything, but unfortunately they ran out just as we got to the produce section. I have learned my lesson and next time I will save the snacks for the produce. There were a few apples that did not survive his visit.
Zach went to the eye doctor for the first time yesterday. His glasses will be ready in the next week or two. Stay tuned for pictures.
Dallin got a new calling at church. Tomorrow will be his first Sunday serving as the Executive Secretary for our ward.
Today was our first visit to the park since spring! And Landon's first time at the park ever. It was so nice that we took a walk on our favorite trail, played at the park, and then walked back.

2 comments:
Zach will look so cute in glasses!!
Your family is sooo beautiful!!!! And it looks like you guys have wonderful, beautiful walks!
I am really excited to see you around Thanksgiving time. and maybe I can make it out to Texas sometime. I would love to come and visit your family... your such a great mom!!!
Love ya,
Christa
Post a Comment