Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Crazy Hair Day

Savannah and I tried rag curlers in her hair a few weeks ago and she was NOT happy with how puffy and big it was. She made me wash her hair and slick it down within 2 minutes of taking the rags our. So I was very surprised when she asked me yesterday to do the rags for crazy hair day at school. She assured me that was what she wanted and it would be great. But halfway through she was crying about how much it hurt and basically just being whiny.This morning I took it out and of course, her hair was a total puffball. She took one look at it, started crying, and begged me to wash her hair. But we had to leave for school. We compromised by putting it in pigtails, which I think looks totally cute. She eventually stopped crying and her teacher told me how many compliments she got on it.

2 comments:

Grandma LeSueur said...

Savannah Drama Pouty-Face is also very cute.... :0) Savannah's hair looks cute ANY old way!!

The Garbison family said...

Even when she was crying she's still adorable!!