So teething is really fun sometimes. But let me tell ya, it's especially fun when your 15-month old has 16 teeth and then decides to sprout an EXTRA tooth. One that is not there in a normal mouth. I noticed the large gap between his top middle tooth and the one next to it. He had his first dentist appointment in September and I mentioned it to the dentist. He said there was a possibility that he'd have an extra tooth, and we'd just have to wait and see since he was too little for the x-rays. Yes, he has an extra tooth...and it's growing in sideways. Poor kid. 
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
interesting! Are they just going to leave it in? hummmmmm
My eight-year-old has a whole row of teeth growing in behind her bottom teeth because the others just won't fall out. The dentist said it was fine though. hummmm
Crazy! I didn't really know that was possible? Maybe you can let us borrow a few teeth? Collin (only a month younger) Only has 3 teeth on top and 2 on bottom!
Post a Comment