Friday, June 15, 2012

33

My birthday was on Saturday, June 2.  I hosted a baby shower at my house for a friend (which was the only day we could do it when her mom could attend).  It was fun to hang out with lots of friends, and have a clean house on top of it all.  We have been so busy lately that I told Dallin I just wanted to relax and hang out at home all afternoon and evening.  He and I got nice take-out for dinner and watched a movie.  Dallin gave me a Kindle Fire, which I am LOVING so far.  I have tons of free books and apps on there already, and have started using the e-library.  I love checking out books from my house and have them automatically sent and returned from my kindle.  It is awesome!  My kids also love playing the games.  It's nice to have a good bribe readily available when I need it.  Thanks for the great birthday Dallin!
 Savannah helped me decorate for the baby shower and we made these cute balloon flowers.  Then we just left them up for my birthday!

3 comments:

Grandma LeSueur said...

Happy 33, Lauree! I love you, Mom

Ronya said...

Happy birthday. Those flowers r cute.

Stephanie T said...

Happy Birthday! 79 is an awesome year to be born in, I turned 33 too:-) I can understand wanting to relax, you are an amazing mom and are always doing so many fun things with your kiddos!