Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Uncle Mike's House

We made it to my Uncle Mike's house in Holbrook, AZ about mid-afternoon on Saturday.  Landon was SO happy to be out of the car.  Since it was his birthday Jacob was nice enough to do bubbles with him outside for a long time.
 Savannah was excited to learn that my cousin Amy was there.  I actually forgot to tell her that she would have a playmate for a couple of days.
 Mike and his wife Chris provided awesome meals for us, which I was so grateful for.  I know we are not an easy bunch to feed.
 My brother Justin and his family only live a few minutes away, so they were able to come and hang out for the fun too.
 
 Mike is a kid magnet and so much fun for the little kids.
 
 Zach was in pure heaven with these two mellow dogs.  He spent literally hours sitting in this chair just like this...

1 comment:

Grandma LeSueur said...

EVERYBODY'S happy at Mike's house....something fun for everyone, I guess: dogs, bubbles, playmates, etc. :0)