Friday, September 28, 2012

The Sound of Music

At the beginning of August Dallin and I went on a date to the summer musical in Zilker Park.  They do this every summer for free, and it runs for a few weeks.  This year they did "The Sound of Music," which is my favorite musical of all time.  I had been once before to see "The Music Man" and was very impressed at how professional it is.
 Dallin and I didn't get there early enough for a good seat up front, but I actually liked where we ended up.  We were up above the crowd and had a place to put our feet below us.  There was a little bit of tree branch blocking our view, but it wasn't a big deal.  I think we'll make it a date every summer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Grandma LeSueur said...

How cool is that?! I want to go!