Friday, April 19
Connor's kindergarten field trip was to the Elgin Christmas Tree farm. They'd been learning about plants at school and got to go and learn all about planting trees. Connor liked the animals that they have there, especially the baby chicks.
They played some fun games as a class.
It was FREEZING cold that morning. It had been pretty warm all week and the sun was shining with no clouds, so I dressed Connor in just a hoodie jacket, figuring it would warm up by the time we got to the farm. But the wind was so strong and freezing cold for the whole morning. I never knew what cold was in Arizona, because we did not have the biting, cold wind like we have here in Texas. I pretty much spent the entire morning with my arms wrapped around Connor so he wouldn't turn purple.
Connor's favorite part of the day were the duck races. They have water pumps that the kids pump like crazy to make rubber ducks race on PVC pipe tracks. He loved watching it and cheering his friends on as much as doing it himself.






No comments:
Post a Comment