Thursday, November 1, 2007
Thanksgiving plans
Well we're coming to Arizona for Thanksgiving this year! I've had a few people ask our plans...so here it is, tentatively. We'll drive to Tucson on Sat., Nov. 17 and probably get there late evening. We're staying the night at the Robinson's house. The kids are so excited to see their friends (and so am I!). We'll go to Sacrament Meeting at our old ward (I think at 1:30) and then drive to Maricopa. We'll be staying at my parent's house there but going back and forth to Mesa most days. We plan to be at the Strongs all day Monday and Thursday (for the most part) and I'm going to have the kids at LeSueurs all day Wednesday. The other days we'll wing it depending on what's going on. :-) We'll leave to go back to Texas either Saturday or Sunday...depending on how the drive there goes. Hope that helps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It will be fun to see you guys!
Post a Comment