Monday, January 28, 2008
Oh what do you do on a drizzly day, when all the world is wet
Today, like many other days lately, is very foggy with mist all over everything. It looks really pretty but makes it so we can't really play outside very well. So Zach asked me to build him a fort. I figured out that chip clips (the kind that snap together and seal out all the air) are great for clamping fort sheets to the top of the bed.
For those who've asked to see more pics of the inside of the house...this is our front room. When you walk in the front door these double doors are just to the right. Inside this room I have a bookshelf and scrapbook table (and lots of boxes) off to the left, my new bookshelf and our computer desk and supplies along the back wall, and our guest bed on the right (by the bay window). It's a good-sized room and is very multi-functional (especially for building forts that Connor can't get to).
I heard the pitter-patter of feet running on the tile back and forth for about 10 minutes as they brought books to read to eachother (Zach and Savannah playing together nicely for any length of time is a rare occasion, one that I HAVE to document). And this is Savannah's bed-head...we don't do hair on Monday until after naps since I'm just cleaning all morning.
Savannah started begging me for lunch but I told her she had to wait until lunchtime (all of about 15 minutes). Zach "made" her some lunch...what a sweet brother.
Connor's favorite spot...his personal little window next to the front door. This is him staring at the fog after being shut out from the fort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment