Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spring is here!

Well spring is here and I'm loving it! There's flowers everywhere and it's so green!!! These are some random pictures from the last few days...For those of you who thinks Savannah's hair is always perfect...it's not. She doesn't care if it's in her face lately so I don't have to be putting it back all the time.
Connor LOVES the kitchen cupboards...they're his favorite toy lately. His favorite is the tupperware because they spin really good on the tile.
Today I made a trip down to the cannery in San Antonio and this is what I brought home. Our poor car was so loaded down. We hardly had any food storage so we got a good start...mostly the basics like flour, sugar and rice. Hopefully that would last our family a little while at least if there was some catastrophe.
Savannah's favorite backyard activity is picking the "flowers"...they're really weeds, but don't tell her because then we don't have to mow as often.
Connor loves to bang and throw the frisbees. He just figured out how to step off the porch and run down our little hill too, which is very exciting for him each and every time he does it.
The boys playing some T-ball.

5 comments:

Sara said...

I love spring, too. Great time to be outside. Good job on the cannery trip. You've got a great start now!

Melinda said...

I think that picture of Connor looks just like Justin (Sorry, Ronny) when he was a little boy!

Strong Family - said...

Mel,
What do you mean "Sorry Ronny"? I think he's a pretty good lookin' kid (as was Ronny) :-)
-Dallin

Melinda said...

I meant to apologize for not calling him Ronny at first as your kids have 2 uncle Justins. I'm sure Connor will be a handsome man just as Ronny is!!

Melinda said...

PS
Connor is definitely handsome now too!!