We drove to Mesa, AZ on Thursday, July 10. We made it in 15 hours and 40 minutes, only stopping for gas and restroom breaks. We ate all our meals in the car. The kids were so happy to be out of the car. We stayed at Dallin's sister Melinda's house and the kids had a great time playing with their cousins. All of Dallin's 6 siblings were here for the wedding, along with every spouse and grandkid. It was a great time!
Dallin's youngest brother Justin was married on July 12 in the Mesa Temple. His wife Tanya is so fun and sweet. We're excited to have her in the family!
A rare picture of Dallin & I together...one of us is usually behind the camera.
Dallin's youngest brother Justin was married on July 12 in the Mesa Temple. His wife Tanya is so fun and sweet. We're excited to have her in the family!
Back: Will, Zach, Jacob, Maya, Talmage, Garrett, Tommy, Tanner
Middle: Savannah, Matthew, Hannah
Front (on floor): McKenzie, Connor, Corinne

1 comment:
Wow, look at all the posts! Soudns liek so much fun. When I saw all the Grandkids I was so proud to recognize all but Amy's kids. I need to get access to her blog. LOL have her email me.
addisonsmommy@gmail.com
Also, I can't find your email address, so send it my way.
Post a Comment