Well my baby's growing up. Today Connor is 18 months old and officially started nursery at church. No more rearranging the clerks' office, no more banging on chairs during Elder's Quorum, no more roaming the halls for 3 hours...you get the idea. They said he did pretty good...some crying off and on but overall pretty good. I didn't dare go in there at all during church, but took some pictures of my little man before we left for church this morning.
This picture is a little blurry, but I think he looks so old now...not a baby anymore. Especially without the fluff. I managed to slick it down and it stayed for 20 minutes or so.
Excited for church! (The water on his shirt is from brushing his teeth a minute before)
This picture is a little blurry, but I think he looks so old now...not a baby anymore. Especially without the fluff. I managed to slick it down and it stayed for 20 minutes or so.
Excited for church! (The water on his shirt is from brushing his teeth a minute before)



5 comments:
He is looking so big! I can't wait for Corinne's 18 month birthday. It will make church so much more enjoyable--for 2 months until the new one arrives.
He looks like such a man with his hair slicked down!
wow, he grew up so fast and he looks a lot like your brothers in this picture. He is so stinkin' adorable!!
Yeah, I can't wait for Mckenzie...only 4 more months. I love his hair...he looks like a little man with it all combed. Will's won't stay down either...good thing spikes are in.:)
What a handsome little guy! And hooray for being old enough for nursery.
Post a Comment