Sunday, August 24, 2008

Steven & Sarah


I recently did a post about my younger brother Justin and his family, so I thought I'd do one about my older brother too (hope you guys don't mind!). Steven is just 17 months older than me. His wife Sarah is so great and I wish we could see them more. They are due to have their first baby in February and we're really excited for them. They just went on a trip to Oregon to visit our friend Eun-Sook and her family. Steven sent some beautiful pictures of their trip. So much green everywhere!!!

Sarah with Tae-Wan & Eun-Sook in a rose garden in Portland
At the Newport Beach Lighthouse... (And by the way, Sarah is not 4' tall or something. She's my height. Steven is 6' 9". He used to call me "Midget" growing up. When we were on vacation in Guatemala a few years ago he was wearing a Phoenix Suns jacket and little kids were asking him for his autograph.)
Mt. Hood in the background...
In front of the Portland Temple

2 comments:

Crissybug said...

Steven looks great --I can't believe how long it has been! I have always thought he was a great guy.

Oregon is such a beautiful place. If I didn't live in AZ, I would want to live there. It looks like they had a great time.

Kimberly said...

Those pictures bring back so many memories for me. I grew up near Portland and these pictures make me miss it! I'm glad your brother and wife coudl enjoy it. It is one of the most beauitful places on earth!