This past Monday had some fun moments. Savannah's friend was here to play while I was cleaning (it keeps Savannah occupied so I can actually get stuff done). They decided to play "doctor." It was so cute. They made a little bed and took turns. What topped it all was that the "doctor" would "paint" the patient's toenails with a pretend screwdriver. Little girls are so fun.
We inherited some awesome clothes for Savannah from my aunt and cousin the last couple of times we went to Arizona. Amy gave us a bunch of dresses for Savannah, which are already well-loved. She was so excited to try them all on. We had to save out a couple for the dress-up box, because it only contained super-hero costumes. This dress has been on top of Savannah's clothes pretty much 24/7 for the last week. I do make her take it off to go places. Thanks Amy! Oh, and Carrie...Dallin said this is the next "go dress."
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Savannah is so cute in her dress up dress and I love Connor's face. Sorry I didn't tell you my news when I was over there today. It was one of those crazy days and I didn't really have a chance to talk to you much and I kindof thought you hadn't read my blog yet because you didn't say anything, but yeah, that is mostly why I'm so crazy lately because I'm exhausted and sick.
Oh MY that made me LOL!! How cute are those girls!!!!!!
Post a Comment