Max LeSueur was born today! He is the first baby of my older brother Steven and his wife Sarah. Max was born at 12:20 pm, weighed 7 lbs. 13 oz., and was 21 inches long. Steven says he has a whole head of brown hair. Sarah was in labor all last night so she is a tired new Mommy. We're so happy for you both!

Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Congratuations! He looks so big compared to how small Nora was when she was born.
Thanks for putting the picture of baby Maxon your blog. I love knowing what is going on in the LeSueur family! What sweet baby.
wow, he looks big and healthy. I can't believe babies like that can fit in our tummies??? It still baffles me, even after four such babies.
I hope they are all well and healthy. Tired is just the new thing she will have to get used to...Welcome to Motherhood Sarah!
Christa
This just adds to the awesome stash of grandSONS you guys are creating for your parents!! Hee hee He is SO cute.
By the way...check out my blog...I tagged you!!
Congratulations to Steve and Sarah.
he is so cute and we can't wait to see him in person. Congrats to Steve and Patricia too! Oh, and to Aunt Lauree.
Post a Comment