Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Little Fishes

My dangerous fish. Zach often comes out of school with cool hats. But this was my favorite yet...a shark!My happy fishes. We went swimming for the first time this summer today right after school. The kids have been begging me for weeks. Of course the day we go it got all cloudy and a little windy. They were freezing cold after an hour, but had a great time. Connor was in heaven, of course.
I didn't attempt any pictures in the large pool today because Connor is fearless and jumps right in. He does okay with the life jacket and floaties, but still swallows a lot of water sometimes. So I have to be right there with him. As he starts to lose steam when he's swimming (and his face starts to go under more) he yells "Uh-oh! Uh-oh! Climb out!"

2 comments:

Grandma LeSueur said...

I love your shark hat, Zach! That is way cool. I can't wait until you all come to AZ to go swimming!! love you, Grandma LeSueur

THE BERISH BUNCH said...

Hi Lauree! For some reason I had trouble getting into your blog a while back. I'm so glad to catch up on your adorable family. You need to come back to AZ all summer so we can hang out. You remind me of my sister, Bev. You can juggle anything anywhere -- and you do it well. Seems like everything is going great!! Enjoy your summer with your kiddos. If you come home, let me know, k! :-)