Monday, May 11, 2009

"Rah, rah, rah for Rocket!"

Connor's new favorite show is Little Einsteins. He LOVES it and will sing along and participate throughout the entire show. His favorite on the show is "Rocket." On Friday Dallin and I went on a date. We were at the Outlet Mall for a few minutes and went into the Disney store. There was "Rocket" on clearance for 99 cents. I was so excited to bring it home because I knew how much he would love it. And he does... Contentment even while sleeping...
Rocket goes everywhere with him now and he won't go to bed without it. "Rah rah rah for Rocket!"

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Brady LOVES Einsteins too. He does all the patting and clapping and all that too. They had the little characters in eggs for Easter so he got those and he calls them all by name. He has the Rocket as a submarine bath toy that he loves too. And the best part is they are actually learning about different things-like Brady knew when they started playing a song that it was a Shubert song before they even said it! Crazy!

Anderson Family said...

I love the Little Einsteins. It is still probably MY favorite show and was very sad when Nikolai grew out of it. That sleeping picture of him is so cute.

Crissybug said...

Little Einsteins is one of the best shows out there for kids. It is one of the few that I actually enjoy watching along with the kids. What a score! 99cents! I love it when my kids find something they love so much.