Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Grandpa Strong's Funeral

Dallin had the opportunity to fly out to Utah this weekend for his Grandpa's funeral. He left on Friday and came back Monday. He stayed with his Grandma in Alpine. I know he really enjoyed seeing lots of family that he hasn't seen in a long time.
Dallin's family that were there: (left to right) sister Amy, Dallin, Dad, Mom, brother Daniel & wife Alisha, brother Justin and wife Tanya, sister Stephanie, sister Melinda and husband Tim
Stephanie & Melinda also had their babies there. I know they missed you Carrie!Dallin's Grandma is so wonderful. She is constantly thinking about everyone else and making sure they're good. Dallin had to get up at 4:00am to get ready for his flight home and his Grandma was up making sure he had breakfast before he left. He said "Grandma, you should be in bed!" Grandma said something like "I would have just been laying there awake anyway, worrying that you got something to eat before you traveled all day." If you know Grandma you know that's how she always is. We love you Grandma!

(Thanks again for the pictures Suz!)

1 comment:

Carrie Medford said...

Grandma is so sweet! I wished I could have been there. I'm glad that Dallin was able to go. Thanks for the pictures.