The weather here has been Texas-crazy, like always. One day you're freezing in a thick coat and the next day you're sweating in your shorts. It warmed up again and we've been playing outside again. Our backyard is infested with fire ants. There were like 12 mounds and I stepped in a pile that didn't even have a mound yet (and got a million bites). So the backyard is off-limits for a few days. Connor loves to go around in circles on the driveway. He still can't pedal yet, but has a great time anyway. Savannah loves finding her rolie-polie "friends" and naming them all. Here is a quote from yesterday:
"Oh, look at my cute little polie friend. I named it Rolie Mommy. Isn't she so cute? Whoops! Uh-oh, I just smashed her. I better find a new one to call Rolie. Maybe this one won't get smashed."
"Oh, look at my cute little polie friend. I named it Rolie Mommy. Isn't she so cute? Whoops! Uh-oh, I just smashed her. I better find a new one to call Rolie. Maybe this one won't get smashed."
We've been a little sick since my mom was here, but still keeping busy. We've had parent-teacher conferences, cub scout stuff, piano, church callings, dance class, homework, Zach's first spelling test (which he was actually excited about), etc. Tomorrow Dallin & I are going to the temple in San Antonio and then it's the Cub Scout Space Derby!

3 comments:
Sorry you have been sick. Missing your family so very much! Love you!
I'm SO sorry I made you all sick!! I had a great time, but I know it wasn't nice of me to share GERMS. I love you guys so much!
Love, Grandma LeSueur
It looks like you guys are doing great!! I especially loved the story of the Rollie Mommy!! How precious! I really want to know how the Space Derby goes....
christa
Post a Comment