Friday, October 30, 2009

Trunk-or-Treat

Last night was our ward's fall festival and trunk-or-treat. The kids had a blast, like always. Savannah makes a pretty cute cat...Zach saw this picture and said "Hey, we're big, medium, small, and little!"
(Jacob is a Clone Trooper again, Zach is the red Mystic Force Power Ranger, Savannah is a cat, and Connor is Spiderman...or SpiderConnor)
Zach was all over the place and really hard to catch for any pictures...
Jacob always has fun chasing down his friends...
I actually dressed up this year, the first time ever since college. I got the Statue of Liberty crown in the Target dollar section and the sheet is mine from when I was like 7 years old. That's about as dressed up as I do.
Connor LOVED the dancing. As soon as he heard the music come on he abandoned his dinner and hit the dance floor. This little girl from his nursery class kept trying to dance with him. He'd just look at her hands like "What are you trying to give me?" and then start running around again.
My friend took this picture while Dallin was outside getting ready to participate in "Wipeout."
They had a Wipeout challenge with 3 teams...the Young Men, the Elder's Quorum, and the Bishopbric. Since Dallin is a ward clerk and they were missing a couple of people Dallin was on the Bishopbric team. I missed the first half because I took the kids to the car to get jackets on. It was pretty cold and windy. But this was what Dallin was doing when I got back...sticking cheeto puffs to his face with sour cream (I think).
Gulping down some milk. Their team won!After that we had the trunk-or-treating. Connor was really excited this year, which made it fun.
Savannah put her cat ears on top of her hood in the cold. Luckily I had brought some black pants for her too. Jacob wouldn't ruin the look of his costume, but finally put his jacket on underneath.

It was a fun night and now we're excited for Halloween!!!

1 comment:

Sparks Haven said...

So fun!!! You make a great Lady Libery, Lauree! Glad you had such a fun Halloween, all of you!