Zach just came in and asked to see the countdown of how many days left until the baby comes. I was surprised because he hasn't really cared that much so far. We started talking about what the baby might be named, how Zach is going to help, etc. I was thinking "Wow, he really is getting excited about it."
Then he says "You know what will be the best thing about the baby? When it is 3 we get to have a dog that doesn't tear everything up like Cassie did." (Cassie was a puppy we had when Zach was about 3 years old.)
I told the kids a long time ago that when the last baby at our house is 3 then we'll think about getting another dog. Well Zach had been getting excited that Connor was about to turn 3, and then we broke the news that another baby was coming. He wasn't too happy. So at least he's thinking positively now...only 3 years, 107 days to go.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How funny!
Kiersti
I love how his mind works!!
Post a Comment