This is why we don't play with sidewalk chalk at our house very often.

But oh boy they have fun when we do!

Connor played in the backyard for 3 hours straight yesterday, going back and forth between his beloved dirt pile and the sidewalk chalk on the porch. (He also found a small bottle of bubbles and dumped that everywhere too.) He had a layer of chalk dust covering his ENTIRE body. Of course all the other kids wanted to join in too once the boys got home from school, so they all got baths after and I had an extra load of laundry to do. Zach now owns pink-tinged army pants. But it was worth it...the weather was beautiful and they had a great time!
Edit: I'll add that he didn't color himself. This was from rubbing his hands on his cheeks (unintentionally) after having his hands covered with it. If he was purposefully coloring himself it would have been MUCH worse than this.
5 comments:
Wow...fun! I like your Connor moments on the sidebar. He's getting so old! It's so fun when they start talking and the things that come out of their mouths. I hope you're still feeling good with your pregnancy.
Hee hee!! So cute!
Too funny! Maybe Connor has a future with Ringling Brothers!
Nice! My kids haven't discovered coloring themselves yet. But they love sidewalk chalk too. Maybe one day Connor will be able to grow a real beard and not just a pink one. But I think Matthew may be a little jealous.
I'm glad Joey isn't the only one who dumps bubbles everywhere and gets sidewalk chalk all over himself. My kids LOVE sidewalk chalk, but it is messy!
Post a Comment