Here are some random pictures from the last couple of weeks. I am so thankful that I get to be home with these amazing kids all day and watch them grow. It's fun being a mom.

Savannah went to a "Superhero Party" for a friend's birthday (who is a boy). She decided that she wanted to be Catwoman, even though Catwoman is really one of the "bad guys." We had all the stuff in our dress-up boxes except for the mask and ears...which we made out of felt for 50 cents. She had an awesome time.

Jacob is such a good example to all of our kids and really loves his siblings. He put Landon to sleep and even shared his blanket with him.

This little chunker is growing up way too fast and has been rolling over for a while now.

The kids just can't get enough of his smiles...

Yesterday was "Career Day" at school. The kids were supposed to dress like what they want to be when they grow up. Zach wants to be an oceanographer, but we couldn't figure out what to have him wear. So he settled on his second choice, which is a geologist (or "rock collector" in his words). He wore a forehead flashlight and a bag of rocks tied to his belt. He was bummed that I took the batteries out of the flashlight, but I knew that would only cause trouble at school. Savannah wants to be a "pet doctor." So she wore the play stethoscope and tied a puppy to her belt. The most exciting part of her day was when one of the presenters for her class was a dog trainer. Jacob has been on an army kick lately so that's what he dressed as. He was ecstatic when a National Guard guy was one of his presenters and he won a free t-shirt. He came home wearing it...all the way down to his knees.

These videos are for Grandma...
3 comments:
I love, love, LOVE the videos!!! (and all the photos, too) Somehow it really makes it seem like you're NOT a million miles away. Sigh. I can't wait to see you all in November!!
I cant believe how fast he is developing. That is so fun! I love the pic of him and jacob. so cute.
tanya
This is so darling. Isn't it nice what technology will do.
Post a Comment