...for Halloween!!!
On Monday I took the kids to a little "pumpkin patch" to pick out a pumpkin. Zach was fascinated by any pumpkin that wasn't orange. Landon loves being in the front carrier now, although he's getting so big that it will kill my back pretty soon.
After months of waiting Zach's pumpkin patch has finally produced. This is the one and only little pumpkin. Too bad it's not ready for Halloween!
On Monday I took the kids to a little "pumpkin patch" to pick out a pumpkin. Zach was fascinated by any pumpkin that wasn't orange. Landon loves being in the front carrier now, although he's getting so big that it will kill my back pretty soon.
On Tuesday morning I took Connor to the Halloween Library Storytime. They had a little party for the kids. Connor is SO excited to be Buzz Lightyear. We borrowed the costume from a friend.

4 comments:
looks like fun. I love the pumpkin patch! How much longer does Savannah have the splint on her finger for??
Cool pumpkins!! (my favorite, though, has gotta be Landon, when he IS the punkin!) Way to go, Zach, on growing a REAL pumpkin!!
You are always having so much fun. I loved all the jack o' lanterns.
Happy Halloween!!!
We are looking forward to seeing you'all in Nov.
Love Zachob!! :)
Post a Comment