We finally started getting ready for Christmas! Dallin's sister Melinda had us for Christmas this year. She told us to open both gifts early. The first was a "witch-a-ma-snifter." That is a total inside joke for their family and it was quite funny. I don't have a picture because it rotted before I thought about it. The second gift was "The Elf on the Shelf" book. It has a little elf with it that goes back to the North Pole each night to report to Santa. For Family Home Evening on Monday we gave him a name and placed him on the shelf. Meet "Winston the Elf!" When the kids wake up each morning he is in a different place. They love it...especially Savannah. She told all the kids in her class about our "flying elf."
The kids have been begging to put up the Christmas tree since we got back. Yesterday they had an early release day so we spent the afternoon decorating.

It finally feels like Christmas!
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OK, I gotta have a copy of that last picture--tree + all 5 kids.
Post a Comment