It's Christmas! The morning started early for me when Landon cried at 12:00am, 1:00am, 2:00am, and 4:00am. Luckily he went right back to sleep when I gave him his pacifier, but it was still a little exhausting. He is teething really bad right now and was pretty fussy today. I told the kids they were not allowed to get out of bed until 6:15am. We actually woke up Savannah & Connor around 6:30 or so. I am a mean mom and make them get dressed and eat a quick breakfast before opening presents. It just makes the anticipation even better, and they're happy and fed so we can play after.

In his stocking Connor got a king cobra snake that wraps around his wrist. He LOVES it.

Zach helping Dallin open something...

Zach got another Webkinz from Grandma. She knows him well. This one is a lemur that he named Marty.

Savannah helped keep Landon happy with one of his new books.

Connor got a Spiderman scooter so that he doesn't have to use the pink princess one anymore. I was really happy because I found some really decent stuff at yard sales to use for Christmas this year. My kids don't care that it's used and I love not spending tons when I can get something pretty nice for so cheap.

The face says it all...

Connor got 2 stuffed snakes and a baby chick puppet that he carried around ALL day.

The last present from us was finally opened. A Wii!!! The kids were ecstatic. We're getting rid of Dish Network and streaming Netflix through the Wii now. After this present they found their stuff from Santa. Jacob & Zach got Wii games...Lego Star Wars and Just Dance 2. Savannah got an ice skating outfit for her stuffed cat and Connor got a Buzz Lightyear rocket tent and a baby chick puppet.

I found a noodle necklace in my stocking that Savannah put there last week.

Connor has been picking the stuffing out of his hand-me-down quilt, so it was time for a new one. He now has a Spiderman bed (for $1...no kidding).

Savannah just wanted stuffed animals...and that's what she got.

I love to watch Zach play the Wii. He really gets into it.

The best present ever.

And Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without new legos all over the kitchen table. This pirate ship set with a bunch of extra horses, knights, and odds and ends was another yard sale score...$2. Jacob actually was with me and found it, so he has been looking forward to playing with it for months.

We had a nice turkey dinner just with our family this evening. It was a great day and we're so thankful for all of our blessings.

It was so warm at the beginning of the week, but has gotten very cold (for Texas) the last couple of days. Tonight it is getting down to 25 degrees. Dallin went out to turn the sprinkler on the bushes and tree so there will be icicles in the morning for the kids.
2 comments:
what a wonderful family you have!! I am so glad you came to Arizona and I got to meet your kids personally. I am glad you had a great Christmas and your kids expressions were priceless.
So fun! I LOVE the Jacob-excited face AND the bow on the best present ever (I agree). I can't wait to see you guys next week!!!
Post a Comment