Friday, January 14, 2011

Fancy Fingernails

When we were in Arizona for Thanksgiving my mom was going to take Savannah to get her fingernails painted, but we ran out of time. Savannah has been looking forward to this ever since then. She and Grandma went alone after school one day. My mom said she was very serious the whole time because she didn't want to move and mess it up.I guess there are a few fun things about being the only granddaughter.
She was very particular about wanting flowers on every finger. The polish was sparkly pink and the thumbs have jewels in the middle of the flowers. This girl is all about bling. Too bad I forgot to wash all the marker off before they left. She was so proud to show her friends the next day at school.

1 comment:

Grandma LeSueur said...

I've never seen such a great amount of artwork & sparkle on such a LITTLE space! :0) I will always love that memory.