Friday, January 14, 2011

Grandma Time

We loved having all of the grandparents here. The Strongs were here from Thursday to Monday. The LeSueurs got here Friday. Grandpa LeSueur left Sunday morning and Grandma got to stay until today! We have been in Grandma heaven this week.

Connor enjoyed teaching both of his grandmas all about snakes."Fly, fly, fly!"
Playdough snakes
Landon loves to watch the boys practice piano lately. He is also fascinated by the dishwasher.
He did really well walking all around in the walker for a couple of weeks. Now he mostly just wants to stand in it. Stand, sit, stand, sit....
I gave Landon his first baby cereal on Wednesday. He seemed to like it pretty well. I just don't have time to be consistent with it until next week.
My mom also watched the kids multiple times while I got a massage (that I won), a hair cut, went on a date with Dallin, and grocery shopping ALONE. It was awesome. Thanks Mom!
We'll miss you Grandma!

No comments: