
Zach & Jacob helped Dallin plant a couple of peach trees in the backyard. And then Lucy tried to dig them up. But she's been properly scolded (Dallin just says "BAD" and she sulks away all ashamed) and is doing a little better with her digging today. The boys also learned the awesome skill of cleaning up dog poop. It is now in their hands.

It was finally warm enough for Connor to ride his bike outside. He loves it and did a great job for his first time. It is hard to ride bikes on our street because we live on a hill.

And this kids just makes me laugh. He will always give you the biggest grin.


I also cleaned out and organized the garage and shed. It's been on my to-do list forever and I'm so happy it's done. I was pretty proud of myself when finished. We do not have a large garage and I made room for 2 cars, a fridge (in the future), all the kids bikes, and a bunch of other stuff.
3 comments:
Good job! I am jealous of the peach trees. Peaches are my favorite fruit!
Way to go, Lauree! I know another garage that needs cleaning and organizing if you'd like to come to Phoenix!! :0)
You are like a "garage wizard"! How on earth did you do all that??? You are amazing and the pictures are priceless as always! Recieved the audio book in the mail and I didn't even realize that it was missing, so no big deal!
Love ya,
Christa
Post a Comment