8/28/13 Connor has worn the same size underwear for the last 3 1/2 years. He finally moved up to the next size this week. It's still a little loose, but it's progress.
8/22/13 The kids met their teachers tonight! They all seem happy with their teachers and we hope it will be a great year!
8/21/13 I took the kids to Texas Jumping Beans this morning and we met up with a bunch of friends. The kids had a GREAT time and their socks were so nasty that I ended up throwing them all away after attempting to wash them.
8/19/13 I took Landon for his 3-year-old check-up and he screamed his head off when they tried to weigh and measure him. He was totally fine when the doctor came in and checked him all out, but for some reason he is terrified of the scale. Then I took Jacob to pick up his schedule and books for 7th grade. He's happy to have a technology class this year, and choir again.
8/17/13 Jacob got to go on a youth temple trip again and had a great time. I'm so thankful he has good kids to hang out with, doing good things.
8/8/13 I got to go to the temple in San Antonio with a couple of friends this morning. It was nice to have that peaceful break during the summer, and I had a great time chatting with Allison & Elizabeth on the ride there and back!
8/2/13 Just got back from a trip to my brother's house in Odessa. We had a fun time visiting with Steven, Sarah, Max & Madelyn! We also got to see my mom for a day since she came for a visit as well.
Kid Moments
7/14 I can't remember why, but we were talking about how baby sharks start out as an egg (I know...don't you wish you could listen in to all of our dinner conversations?) Connor says very matter-of-fact "A shark's egg's sac is also known as a mermaid's purse!"
6/14 We were talking about a girl we know who just donated her hair to Wigs for Kids. I told Connor it was for kids who had cancer and had lost their hair. He immediately replied "Or with kids who have alopecia areata." Apparently he learned about alopecia areata at career day and remembered every detail.
6/14 One day while we were eating Zach said randomly "If cannibals ate French people you could call it a French "fry."
2/28/14 (We have watched a LOT of the movie "Wall-E" over the last few weeks.) Landon: I wanna watch Wall-E the lobot. Lauree: No, not today. Landon: You stick a Wall-E the lobot Mommy? (stick = sick)
Things I never imagined myself saying...
"Connor, get out of Savannah's world and go make your own world." (Playing Minecraft)
"Stop whining and eat your treat."
"Put that nunchuk away so the baby doesn't eat it."
2 comments:
Hee hee!! SO cute!
That is one cute little Rattle Hokey Pokey. I can't wait to see it in person!!
Post a Comment