We went to church with Grandma & Grandpa LeSueur and then came back to relax for the afternoon. The kids had fun with Grandma's large collection of play-doh.

Marbles with Grandma

In the evening my brother Justin, Ana Paula, and Joshua arrived from Holbrook (northeast AZ). Joshua & Connor were very sweet when they saw each other.


Zach patiently teaching Joshua how to play with "guys."

After dinner we celebrated the birthdays, Grandpa's a few days late and Landon's a little early. We found out that Landon LOVES chocolate cake.

During church my dad got Landon giggling so loud I almost had to take him out. He made a game out of his highlighter in his pocket and Landon thought it was the funniest thing ever. So we tried again that night and he still thought it was pretty hilarious.

I love this picture of Savannah & Grandpa. I was his only daughter and Savannah is his only granddaughter.

Ending the night with "pillow monster"...of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment