Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Preschool

Today was Connor's first day of preschool! He has been counting the days since the older kids started school, and now he finally got to take HIS picture on the porch with his backpack.He of course picked his Diamondbacks "rattlesnake" shirt to wear.
He had a super fun time with "Ms. Stephanie" and loved telling me all about it. She is my amazing friend who organized it all. They even made apple bread for the letter A. We are doing a co-op with some other moms, so next week preschool will be at our house. I'll only have to teach like 4 times during the whole school year. We love preschool!

2 comments:

Grandma LeSueur said...

Wow, I can't believe that CONNOR is now a big school boy--time flies! I love you, Grandma LeSueur

Anonymous said...

More towards your comment on the right >>>
Hunting season for doves has started and people in Hutto and out of city limits can shoot on their land. It's driving my dogs crazy. So just dont let your kids run wild in the fields... lol