Thursday, February 9, 2012

Daddy Daughter Dance

On Saturday Dallin took Savannah to the Daddy Daughter Valentine Dance at the rec center. She was beyond excited all day long. To make it extra special I told her we'd go find a new dress to wear. We found this one at the second hand store for super cheap. (She actually did not like the dress at first and threw a huge fit about not getting to pick it out herself, but that's another story in itself. By the end of the day she loved it and was happy.) We did her nails and fixed her hair extra special and she was giddy with excitement. When they got home Savannah told me every little detail of the whole night. They had face painting and treats and she brought home a little bag full of stuff. I know she will remember it forever and I'm so thankful to Dallin for making her feel so special. I remember many of the Daddy Daughter activities I went to with my dad and hope she'll have the same good memories. I asked her what her favorite part of the night was and she said "Dancing with Daddy. And especially when he pulled me through his legs. That was SO FUN!"

1 comment:

Grandma LeSueur said...

Soooooo cute! (and that dress is gorgeous, too!)