Wednesday, October 24, 2012

First Choir and Orchestra Concerts

                      
 Jacob had his first choir concert on October 9.  He seems to really be enjoying it so far and was excited to have us all come and watch him.  Landon was really loud and I had to take him out in the hallway for the last half of the concert, so I'm leaving him with friends for the rest of the concerts this year.                 
 
 Jacob's first orchestra concert was on October 18.  He is learning to play the viola this year.  They haven't learned to use the bow up to this point, so the entire concert was plucking.  The main point of this first concert though is to teach them all of the concert procedures and they did a great job with that.
 Jacob is at the very far right of this picture, in the back.
 
Great job Jacob!

2 comments:

The Garbison family said...

GO JACOB!!

I love the blog posts :-)

Grandma LeSueur said...

Way to go, Jacob!! You'll have to play something for me & Grandpa when we come to Texas!