Saturday, April 13
The youth in our stake (for church) did a big carnival for special needs kids. The only problem was that it was the same day as a huge Special Olympics event, so they didn't get a very good turnout. I saw an email from a friend telling everyone to bring their kids for the end of the carnival. We grabbed a couple of friends and I took Connor & Savannah for an hour and we had a great time! The youth did a great job and were really good with the kids. They had a TON of different games and activities too. We're so happy we got to go!
Connor was all over the place, so I didn't get many pictures of him. But he absolutely loved the snake he got on his face. He was so sad to have to wash it off that night for church the next day.







1 comment:
Great face-painting snake, Connor!
Post a Comment