Saturday, September 7, 2013

Fun with friends

Savannah's best friend was over one day and they made a "pet store" in the playroom.  You can't really see in the picture, but there are "cages" for various animals.  Then the "office" and cash register were in the computer room where you could pay.  I love that these girls can still figure out creative ways to keep themselves entertained.
 On August 31 we went swimming and had a BBQ with some friends.  There were 15 kids I think, so it was crazy but fun.  Thanks Bokmans!
 
 Saturday was probably our last swim of the summer.  Even though it's still hot, we just have other things to keep us busy now!

As a side note, I am so happy with myself to finish this post.  I am finally caught up with this blog after being behind for 6 months.  Happy day for me!

1 comment:

Grandma LeSueur said...

Love, LOVE the "Pet Store!" Savannah is so cute & creative! (and I'm not in the least prejudiced as her grandma!)