Monday, January 14, 2008

Jacob's first basketball game

Jacob had his first basketball game on Saturday! He had a great time running back and forth down the court. In his words "The other team scored a lot more baskets" but he was just happy that he has basketball two times a week now.

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I remember playing basketball for the YMCA when I was his age. Good memories!!! I am sure these are times he will remember!! It looks like he is going to be a tall kiddo! We have the stomach flu today so I had better go. Keep posting!

Melinda said...

How fun. I wish you guys were closer! We would go see some of his games.
Lauree, I met someone who knew you from High School the other day. Her name was Crystal, but I've just blanked on her last name. Anyway, I joined a community college orchestra and she was in it too. Small world!