Sunday, January 6, 2008

Our little walkin' man

Connor has started walking!!! He can still only go from one couch to the other or a few steps to someone, but he's so proud of himself. He's by far our earliest walker. Savannah loves to have him walk to her and is so amazed by it. As you can see he walks with his arms out or high above his head. Then he dives when he reaches his goal. He's such a fun kid!

5 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Connor looks so cute trying to walk! He is soooo excited! Thanks for sharing that wonderful moment with me!
P.S. What big city are you closest to? We have thought of looking into moving to Texas, who knows?!!!

Carrie Medford said...

We're still working on getting Corinne to crawl the right way--she seems to be satisfied doing the army crawl. It's weird to think she's only 6 weeks younger than Connor. He is a cutie! And I can sympathize with cold one day and nice the next--last week we had highs in the 30s and this week it's in the 70s!

Amy E. said...

Wow-I can't believe Connor is old enough to walk. It looks like he is loving it! It's fun to have these blogs to catch up with each other-:)

Stephanie said...

I can't believe Connor is walking either! I'm glad you got the action shots on camera. Mckenzie tries so hard to get around...sometimes she just holds out her arms and legs like Superman like maybe that will get her somewhere.

Sarah said...

Hi! Thanks for posting on our blog! I can't believe how much your fam has grown. I've added you to our links and you are welcome to add us!