Yesterday I was scrapbooking (amazing in itself that I had time to do this). I realized that somehow my corner rounder had gotten knocked off the table into the garbage and was now at the dump. (Lesson to myself...push everything way back so little hands won't be accidentally throwing stuff away) I was very frustrated because I loved that corner rounder. Well Savannah was sitting there and hears me being frustrated. She asks (picture a cute little 2-year-old voice) "You okay Mama? Why are you sad?" I told her what had happened. She said "It's okay. I help you feel better." She smiles sweet and comes over to give me a big hug. She then goes back and says "Okay, are you happy now? Feel better?"
And that is why I love having kids.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is sweet...it reminds me of the time I was trying to figure out how to get to Brad's office when we first moved to Boise. Let's just say I HATE one way streets...I was getting pretty frustrated and Mia (age two) says "Mommy it is okay... take a big "breff". I loved it!!!
Kids are so great aren't they? Love this story :)
Post a Comment