Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Why do we have toenails?
Tonight after his bath Jacob asks me out of the blue, "Why do we have fingernails Mommy?" So we came up with a little list of answers...to help open pop cans, to pry apart little legos (his idea), etc. He's quiet for a minute and asks "Well why do we have toenails?" I had no good answer for him. Do you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
To match your fingernails of course!
That's what I told him and he didn't think that was a good reason. That doesn't "do anything."
To help protect your toes in case something falls on them or you stub your toe--it doesn't hurt as much as it would without toenails!
Thank you nurse Carrie...I will pass that along to Jacob. I'm sure that will pass as a "good answer" for him.
Post a Comment