Sunday, March 2, 2008

Bowling!

We've had a busy weekend. In the morning I took Savannah with me to a baby shower. But yesterday afternoon the boys went to a birthday party for their friend E (on the right). It was at a very cool bowling alley and the boys had a blast. They thought the bowling shoes were neat because they could slide around on the floor.
Zach tried every throw possible...from throwing over his shoulder to rolling it at 0.1 miles per hour.
Jacob did a victory dance after every turn...and not just his own. He did a dance for everyone...every time they bowled.
The Transformers cake and party favors were exciting. It was a fun time!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Looks like fun! I keep looking at Jacob in these pictures and thinking, "I'm positive Sam has the exact same Spiderman T-shirt." :) Come visit sometime--I'm sure our kids would have a blast together!