...by Holly Strong!
A- Attached or single: Attached to my husband Dallin and 4 great kids
B- Best Friends: My mom, Alisha Shumway, great sister-in-laws, lots of friends here in Texas and those I miss in Tucson!
C- Cake or Pie: I'd have to say pie, unless it's cheesecake
D- Day of choice: Thursday during naptime usually
E- Essential item: bed
F- Favorite color: Yellow and lately red
G- Gummy bears or worms: worms...the sour kind
H- Hometown: Mesa, AZ
I- Indulgences: Brownies and Girl's Night Outs (including Book Club)
J- January or July: January (Arizona & Texas are not known for their Julys)
K- Kids: Jacob (almost 7), Zach (5), Savannah (almost 3), Connor (1)
L- Life is not complete without: Dallin & the above-mentioned kids
M-Marriage Date: December 18, 1999
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers (6 brother-in-laws & 7 sister-in-laws)
O- Oranges or apples: Gala apples
P- Phobias or fears: my kids being kidnapped or lost
Q- Quotes: "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit"
R- Reason to smile: At the moment...Connor's cute little face poking around the corner playing peek-a-boo with me
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag three friends: Jody Corbett, Stephanie Montague, Christa Johnson
U- Unknown fact about me: I actually like to do the dishes (the only chore I can say that about)
V-Very favorite store: Super Walmart...it has everything, so I don't have to drag my kids to tons of stores
W- Worst habit: Saying dumb things without thinking
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasounds
Y- Your favorite food: Italian
Z- Zodiac: Gemini (I think)
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Very fun to read this. I'm glad you were so nice to do it!!!! I love reading your blog....your Savannah reminds me so much of our Adylin. If you ever venture up here, we'll have to get them together!
Lauree, we just got back in town a couple of days ago and I was reading all of the posts on your blog that I missed and loved everyone. Then I noticed that I had been tagged by you-- yea! What fun! Thanks for thinking of me...
Christa
Post a Comment